This year’s award winners are as follows:
- Community Award - Nate Rogers
- Police Officer of the Year - Ryan Schneider
- Community Award - Dean Blaser
- Library Volunteer of the Year Award - Bill Wilson
- Historic Preservation Award - Cori Olson
- Historic Preservation Award - Phil Watson
- Community Award - Lonnie Brown
- Employee of the Year - Lisa Brooks
The Community Recognition Picnic will be held at the Milton Community House, 20 Parkview Drive. The City of Milton will provide BBQ pork sandwiches, BBQ Boneless wings, soda, and water. Community members are encouraged to bring a side dish or dessert to pass.
The picnic will start at 5 p.m. and the program will begin at 5:30 p.m.
For additional information contact Al Hulick, City Administrator, at 608-868-6900 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.