The City of Milton and the Milton Area Chamber of Commerce, Industry, and Tourism (MACCIT) worked with local restaurants to make a splash into the fundraising campaign for the Goodrich Square Splash Park. Eight businesses have agreed to offer an item on their menus with a portion of the proceeds going to the Goodrich Square Splash Park.
- Buckhorn Supper Club (Splash-Tini): 11802 N. Charley Bluff Rd, 868-2653
- Charming B’s (Splash Park Smoothie): 819 E. High St, 580-0530
- China Garden (Lo Mein Splash, Lunch Special): 30 Merchant Row, 868-5988
- Gophers (Splash Burger, Splash Cocktail): 233 N. Janesville St, 868-3210
- Junction Pub (Splash Bomb): 130 Merchant Row, 868-3596
- Northleaf Bistro (S’blushies): 220 S. Janesville St, 580-0588
- Red Zone (Pulled Pork Splash-wich): 403 W. High St, 868-9126
- Varsity Lanes (Hawaiian Pizza): 450 S. John Paul Rd, 868-6800
After 6 out of 8 punches are received, participants in the promotion can exchange the card for 15% off (subject to specific restaurant limitations) and be entered into a drawing to win $80 worth of gift certificates to the participating restaurants. Cards need to be submitted by February 29, 2012 to be entered into the drawing. Participants do not need to purchase the splash park inspired item to receive a punch on the card.