The Parks & Recreation Commission selected Lee Recreation as the vendor for the playground equipment, and a representative from the company will be on-site on Build Day to guide the volunteers through the process of building the playground. Lee Recreation will also be at the Parks & Recreation Commission meeting on June 16th as the commission starts discussing what steps need to be completed prior to Build Day.
If you are interested in helping on Build Day, sign up online at www.milton-wi.gov/crossridgeplayground.
The Parks & Recreation Commission is in the process of fundraising for the Crossridge Park Playground project.
All donors will be listed on a donation recognition board in the following levels:
- Bronze Level ($100 - $999)
- Silver Level ($1,000 - $4,999)
- Gold Level ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Platinum Level ($10,000+)
The Parks & Recreation Commission would like to thank the following businesses and organizations that have already committed to the project:
- Let’s Play City Construction Grant from Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) and national non-profit KaBOOM! - $20,000
- Air Products - $10,000
- City of Milton - $10,000
- Penn Color - $1,000
- Casey’s General Store - $500
- Janesville Morning Rotary - $500
For more information about this release please contact City Administrator Jerry Schuetz at 608-868-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org