We want to keep you informed of upcoming ramp changes at the I-39/90 and WIS 59 interchange (Exit 163), near Edgerton and Newville.
What you need to know:
- Starting this Saturday (May 7), I-39/90 southbound traffic traveling to WIS 59 (Exit 163) must exit BEFORE the WIS 59 bridge on the new ramp.
- The WIS 59 ramp to I-39/90 southbound is anticipated to be CLOSED starting Thursday, May 12 until Thursday, May 26 as crews build the new southbound on ramp.
- Signed detour route: Northbound Interstate to the WIS 73/US 51 interchange (Exit 160) to travel south.
- Access to area businesses and neighborhoods will be maintained. Please continue to patronize businesses in the project area.
- These operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
- Please continue to slow down, be alert for crews working in this area, and drive with caution through all work zones.
Forward this email to family, friends and co-workers and encourage them to sign up for project email updates!
STAY INFORMED: I-39/90 Expansion Project website | Project Facebook page
For more information, contact:
I-39/90 Project Communications Manager
(608) 884-1230 | email@example.com
WisDOT and the I-39/90 Project Team
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/WisconsinI3990Project