The schedule for Build Day is as follows:
- 8 a.m. – Truck arrives with playground equipment and volunteers start organizing and sorting the equipment. Registration for volunteers begins.
- 8:45 a.m. – Welcome, Build Day Kick-Off.
- 9 a.m. – Deploy volunteers and start building.
- 11:30 a.m. – Break teams for lunch in shifts.
- 12:30 p.m. – Back to work for project completion.
- 2 p.m. – Volunteers start moving wood chips into place and cleaning up the site.
- 4:30 p.m. – Conduct safety inspection of completed playground project.
- 5:00 p.m. – Secure site with caution tape / fencing.