Friday, August 15, 2014

I-39/90 Expansion Project Construction Schedules Available on Project Website

Below is a message that was sent out yesterday afternoon for the I-39/90 Expansion Project.  If you would like to receive updates on the project, sign up on the I-39/90 Expansion Project website.



Good afternoon,

The I-39/90 Expansion Project continues to move forward in the design phase. The segment teams continue to meet with stakeholders along the corridor to present design alternatives and receive feedback.

With Interstate reconstruction and expansion starting in 2015, construction schedules are now available on the I-39/90 Expansion Project website under the Schedule tab, and provided below for your convenience. NOTE: Dates are subject to change.
You can also provide feedback on the I-39/90 Expansion Project by visiting the Project Comments section.

Stay involved and informed with the project website and I-39/90 Expansion Project Facebook page.

For more information, contact:
Steven Theisen
I-39/90 Project Communications Manager
(608) 884-1230 | steven.theisen@dot.wi.gov