Thursday, December 4, 2014

City of Milton Commission Openings

The City of Milton is looking for volunteers to serve on a few commissions:

  • Police Commission
  • Parks & Recreation Commission
  • Historic Preservation Commission
  • Economic Development Commission

In order to serve on a commission, you must be a resident of the City of Milton. If you are interested in serving on any of these commissions, please contact City Hall at (608) 868-6900.  Below is a link to the Committee / Board / Commission Questionnaire that will need to be completed.

Committee / Board / Commission Questionnaire