Wednesday, March 17, 2010

City Seeking Volunteers for Parks & Recreation Commission

Want to serve on a City committee? Have interest in the City's parks and recreation programs? If so, this opportunity is for you.

The City is seeking volunteers willing to serve on the City’s Parks and Recreation Commission. Applications are available at City Hall, 430 E. High Street, Suite 3 and on the City’s website ( The commission is responsible for continuing to develop and promote the Tails n Trails Dog Park, Crossridge Park, and other recreational opportunities in Milton. The Commission will also be working on regional plans for bike and pedestrian trail systems that will connect Milton with our neighboring communities. Contact City Hall with questions at 868-6900 or