- The YMCA of Northern Rock County coordinates the City/School District sponsored youth baseball and softball. More information on the '09 program is available by clicking here. The Y promotes all of their programming on their website at www.ymcajanesville.org. They are available by phone at (608)756-6654.
- The Milton Youth Baseball Association also offers some programming. This is a new association, just getting off the ground in 2009. Click here for their Milton Baseball Skill Clinics that this association is sponsoring.
- The Milton Youth Football Association runs the football leagues. Click here for the Milton Youth Football Registration information. The league's website is
www.eteamz.com/miltonyouthfootball. They may be contacted by e-mail at
- The Milton Area School District operates a swimming program year-round, which includes classes and a swim club. Click here for registration information. More details are available by contacting Pool Manager Kristin Lehman at (608)868-9565.
- The Milton Youth Soccer Association coordinates the soccer clubs. For more information contact Sue Conaway at (608) 563-2264, e-mail email@example.com, or visit their website by clicking here.
- Wrestling programs are offered through the Milton Monsters youth wrestling club. More information is on their website at www.miltonmonsters.com.
- The Milton Aces Volleyball Club runs various volleyball training programs and leagues. For more information, visit their website at www.miltonaces.com, e-mail Mike Peterson, or call 608-868-7230.
- The Milton Youth Basketball club administers basketball programs. Their website is www.miltonyouthbasketball.com. They can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An adult softball league is run by Derek Davis. He may be contacted at (608)290-7186 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Recreation Programs in Milton
While the City of Milton does not have a formal recreation department, there are a variety of recreation programs offered throughout the year. Below are a few links for information about these programs. If anyone is aware of a program that is not listed here, please let me know and I'll add it to the list.
Posted by Todd Schmidt - Milton City Administrator at 9:24 AM