Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Carbon Monoxide Dangers

You may have heard of the recent tragedy in the Town of Milton where two people died from Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning after leaving their car running in the garage. In light of this, I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone about the dangers of CO gas. This is important for all residents, whether you live in a single-family home, condo or apartment building.

Please take a moment to visit one or all of these links for more information on the dangers of Carbon Monoxide and what you can do to protect you and your family.